My Fortress
Here is where I am my true self and here is where I can release anything and everything. Pain, anger, hate and sometimes even love. No one exactly knows what I do inside my room and let me tell you, I don't do much. Basically, I just sleep, surf the internet, sometimes even eat here and mostly I just think about every single thing that comes up in my mind. I feel so free when I am inside my room even though it isn't much but it's still the greatest place on earth for me. On warm days, I can always blast the air conditioner without anyone else complaining that it's too cold. While on cold days, I just snuggle up in my very comfortable duvet without having to share it with anyone. This is my sanctuary. Where I can let out all my emotions without all those nosy people asking why, who or what. This is where I can relax and just calm down. This is also where I do random things like arrange my books, doodle and sing. This is heaven on earth and it's nowhere but home.

0 comments:
Post a Comment