"isn’t it ironichow we killflowersbecause wethink thatthey arebeautiful
but we
kill ourselves
because we
think that we
are not"
As teenagers, we tend to have these thoughts that make us doubt ourselves, our existence and basically anything and everything. I, too have encountered this. Let me tell you this, it gets better. I know it's ironic because I, too tend to get too deep in my thoughts that I eventually have a hard time to escape out of them. I encounter problems, I'm pretty sure we all do. The thing that pains me the most is when someone I know is fighting with depression and it's like they're in knee-deep water but they don't know it. You keep telling them to "stand up" but they don't want to. Accepting who you are, being positive and moving on are the keys to a better life. If you need someone to talk to, don't be shy. You aren't the only human being in this world who has experienced that. We all have cracks or flaws but these cracks are the places that allow the light to shine inside of us. Don't be scared to let the light flow.

0 comments:
Post a Comment