The 15th summer

Hello, dear reader. I really hope you were not expecting something exciting to read because basically I'm just going to talk about my summer this 2013. The term "summer" stereo typically means having to go to parties, not having enough time for sleep or staying up all night. Basically my summer was just like any summer except this year, I had to go to a review for the entrance exams which I shall take a few months from now. So it's like I went back to school except the people I had to be with didn't come from the same school as I do. A few friends/school mates were also with me throughout the 4-week review. I was with people from Westbridge, CPU, Huasiong, and one came all the way from Luzon. After those 4-weeks of discussions and me being clueless 75% of the time of what was going on, summer officially started for me. The remaining of my summer included staying up late surfing the waves, (no I'm just kidding) surfing the internet, diving into an Olympic-sized swimming pool (again, I'm kidding) diving into my mess of a bed, surrounding myself with pillows and my very thick duvet with, of course, the air conditioner on full blast. It might not be how others define summer, but for me, summer is about relaxing and having all the time in the world to do anything I want, when I want to do it and how I want to do it (if my mom says it's okay, of course). So basically, I'm a sloth in real life but what can I say? I'm a teenager.

0 comments:

Post a Comment