Hello, today I am going to introduce myself. Basically, I'm a fifteen year old with mood swings and with unclear and tangled thoughts. I don't know how I manage to form sentences when expected to do so. I live under the pressure to be perfect and also the desire to be a better person than who I was before. I made "mistakes" when I was younger but those were the best mistakes I ever had. Those decisions shaped who I am today and I'm proud of myself for changing.
I may come off as shy and awkward at first but when you get to know me better you'll know that I possess both of those personalities but I also have a few more. I get grumpy, I get annoyed, I get sad, I become happy and I cry. So in summary, I am your regular teenager. But somehow, I'm not. Stereo typically saying, yes, I am a teenager. But I do not think like one when I want to. I tend to become more than what society expects of me at the raw age of 15. I become a professional therapist when my friends are sad or when they have problems and I also become this war-freak girl when it comes to competitions especially when I'm leading a certain group of people. The ironic thing is, I can't save myself even if all I have to do is just stand up in the knee-deep water that I am in. I am being suffocated by my thoughts and they are slowly getting the best of me. I know it's wrong to say that I feel like no one cares about me but sometimes I just get that feeling of having no one to talk to. I feel like all my friends are just here to listen to my problems just because they're curious. I know, I know. At least I even have friends. I'm sorry if I bored you but I just wanted to let all of those out and now I'm partially done.
So, tell me about yourself?
0 comments:
Post a Comment