The crammer, procrastinator, and slacker all in one.


Hair in a bun, crooked glasses, notebooks and pieces of paper just piling up, and a restless mind. The exams are near. With just a day left to study, the second quarter exams are now pushing themselves into my very hectic schedule without my permission. I'm a crammer. I study on the last minute and to tell you frankly, cramming does work for me. I always tell myself to study a week before the final examinations of the quarter, but I never found myself doing so. The second quarter examinations also mark the end of another chapter and the start of a new one. So, to begin the third quarter on a positive note, I shall study harder and focus more on the remaining 2 quarters left of my senior year. 

Hopefully, I can fulfill this promise and I won't slack off (and procrastinate).

0 comments:

Post a Comment