The beach on my wrists


It has become a hobby of mine to collect beach bracelets. I don't know how I came to collect more than 10 of these for the past year but I have. I like the simplicity yet how creative and unique they look. I prefer these over the expensive bracelets that are made of silver or gold. I prefer hand-made rather than machine-made. Along with these bracelets, I also collect beach necklaces. 

Ever since I was a little kid, I liked the sea. I'm not a huge fan of beaches but they do get to me. I like relaxing with my family at a beach, taking photographs along the shoreline or just sleep. I'm very grateful that I was born with a family of people who like to travel. Yes, I like to travel but I hate packing. I hate packing, unpacking and the excess luggage. If I could, I just want to go to a place for a day or two so I won't have to carry such heavy bags. I like airplane rides the most because being up in air calms me, I don't know why. 
These beach bracelets remind me of the beach, mostly. Along with the memories that I have with some of them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment